Thursday, April 12, 2018

Books read so far

Since we have no TV, we read alot!!  I thought I'd share the list of books I've read since November when we went to Texas to pick up the boat.   Almost all are from the library and read on my Kindle.  I enjoyed almost all of them.   My online library website "suggests" books that I might enjoy.  I usually research the books a bit online - if "Goodreads" gives it over about 3.6/5 points, I'll give it a try if the subject interests me. 

Wanderer by Sterling Hayden
Fair and Tender Ladies by Lee Smith
Try Not to Breathe: A Novel by Holly Seddon
Everything I Never Told You: A Novel by Celeste Ng
I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan
The Last Time They Met: A Novel by Anita Shreve
Boy's Life by Robert R. McCammon
Still Summer by Jacquelyn Mitchard
The Lying Game: A Novel by Ruth Ware
The Other Daughter: A Novel by Lisa Gardner
Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes
After You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes
The Stranger (Vintage International) by Albert Camus
True Fiction (Ian Ludlow Thrillers Book 1) by Lee Goldberg
Force of Nature: A Novel by Jane Harper
Peony: A Novel of China by Pearl S. Buck
Camino Island: A Novel by John Grisham
The Big Both Ways by John Straley
The Rooster Bar by John Grisham
All Seeing Eye by Rob Thurman
The Antagonist by Lynn Coady
Never Let You Go: A Novel by Chevy Stevens
Maestra by L.S. Hilton
Going After Cacciato by Tim O'Brien
Above the Waterfall: A Novel by Ron Rash
The Cove: A Novel by Ron Rash
Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002) by David Sedaris
The Mime Order (The Bone Season Book 2) by Samantha Shannon
The Bone Season: A Novel by Samantha Shannon
Lizzie Bright and the Buckminster Boy by Gary D. Schmidt
Cover of Snow: A Novel by Jenny Milchman
Five Days in May: Book One in The Unexplainable Collection by Ninie Hammon
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two: The Official Playscript of the Original West End Production: The Official Playscript of the Original West End Production by J.K. Rowling
The Good Samaritan by John Marrs
The Silent Wife: A Novel by A. S. A. Harrison

1 comment: