Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thompson Bay, Long Island, Bahamas

 We were all in the mood for a bit of a beach bar afternoon!  The Meshugga crew picked us up and carried us across the bay to Tiny's Hurricane Hole beach bar.

They've dredged out a very nice dinghy dock area so getting ashore is not treacherous anymore.

 

Fun to have a bit of civilization again!


Kathy and Tony from Manta Skoolz Out were down south at Clarence Town but had a rental car.  They joined us for the afternoon.  Duane having a bit of fun with me....

And Dee insisted he behave....

 

Dee and Nicholas all cozy.


Fun afternoon and some good fried food.  One too many Kalik's I believe for me....and Dee handed me a margarita at the end of the evening as well.....a good nights sleep and I'm ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...what a neat 'civilized' looking place...haha...and how on earth did Duane inherit our family bunny ears trait...haha...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete