Thursday, May 7, 2020

Oriental, NC

Duane is continuing to repair some internal wiring (NEMA 2000 if you're interested) that has been causing difficulties with some of our electronics.  In order to do this, he had to tear apart the galley!





Was actually nice to have the stove out - I did a good bit of scrubbing on it that would have been difficult with it in place.  Got alot of the cruddy bits that are in hard-to-reach spots.



He got the galley partially re-installed in time for me to cook dinner.  Made some of those 1 hour breadsticks. 




I forgot to snap a photo of the finished sticks until long after supper was over.  They were good and so simple!


A few games of spades tonight - the girls won one round and the boys won the other.  A good day!

1 comment:

  1. ...I've cleaned around my stove recently too...so satisfying...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete