Monday, May 11, 2020

Oriental, NC

We did a BIG bike ride with Ed and Cathy -  it's been several months since any of us have been on bikes....over 15 miles!  Beautiful Mother's Day!  This is the view from across the creek looking at our Mantas at our dock from a different viewpoint.




Ed and Cathy


And dorky us!


Here's our route - probably should have cut it a little short by taking a smaller circuit - I was pooped when we got back!

Drinks out on the dock - I fished out that can of Rum & Cola that I'd gotten in the Bahamas a couple of months ago but never drank.  It says it's 8% alcohol - which is alot - but it really just tasted like Coke.  Good and fun refreshment.



And while we were relaxing on the dock, a Hobie cat sailed by silently.



Here's our Garmin route - I finally got my refurbished smart watch back from Garmin so I can track our sojourns!


1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun!...and y'all are so cute...the rum-cola looks good too...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete