Monday, May 4, 2020

Oriental, NC

Noticed a very colorful sail approaching the boats...a neat little trimaran.



The winds were pretty gusty - they got a little "tipsy".  They actually went over a bit more than pictured.



But they got it under control and went on their way.



It's turned warm and sunny (temporarily - I see we have some cool and rainy days approaching again).  I got out all the sun shades to try to keep it comfortable in the boat.



And we needed to get our spare propane tanks filled - went to Eastern Propane in Bayboro.  They had a table up in the entrance that blocked your way inside.



Was pleased to see that they were adhering to the protocols.   I donned my mask and placed my cash on the table so no contact at all.


1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...glad you're staying safe...I've got another grocery pickup at 6 PM today...it's working out really well for us...
    ...when we lived in Jax...some acquaintances of ours went out on a small boat like that and capsized and had to be rescued by the Coast Guard...funny I hadn't thought of them in years...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete