Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Landrail Point, Crooked Island, Bahamas


Beautiful sunrise....




It was my turn for dinner....and I wanted to do fish tacos.  I had finally run out of store-bought tortillas....so I decided I could make my own.

Thanks to Google.....easy recipe.



Just make a simple dough.



Roll out really thin....



Toss in a hot skillet for 1 minute per side.    Not perfectly shaped, but delicious.




Ed and Cathy came over for dinner - and while we were chatting in the cockpit a couple that had just anchored got in their dinghy to go ashore.  But their motor wouldn't start.  And we watched them try to start it.  And we watched them get out their oars!!!  Not good!!  Nothing but open ocean behind them.

Ed quickly got in his dinghy and rescued them. 




Here he is towing them back to their boat.  They quickly got their dinghy running and were on there way.  Unfortunately, we won't socialize with them because of the strict guidelines about the corona virus.



Back to dinner......here is the promised photo of the cherry tomatoes.  Amazing how they are intact, juicy and sweet!



Here's the spread for dinner.  Good fun.  Early night.  




1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...OK...now I've GOT TO find those tomatoes...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete