Thursday, April 6, 2023

Rock Sound, Eleuthera, Bahamas

 We had a lazy boat day after so much travel and fishing....pretty day.

I was out of bread so made a loaf.  This one overshot the top of the bread maker pan for some reason even though it's the same recipe.  Still great!

 

Did a bit of cleaning and organizing on the boat.  My food stores are getting pretty lean at this point....remember what my food storage locker looked like when we started?


And now it looks like this! 


Never fear, this is just the storage area, we have plenty of food for the rest of the trip on other shelves in the boat.  I think I did a pretty good job of provisioning the correct quantities this year.

 

Nice view of the government dock area.


But we ended up moving the boat about a mile to the north to get away from the crazy loud bar - click on this to listen to the music playing on shore.  Sounds like I have the stereo blasting inside the boat!  A mile away we could still hear it but it was tolerable.




4 comments:

  1. Wow, great victualling for your Bahamas trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A major plus for boat life is being able to move away from the noisy neighbors. That was a down side of apartment life in Puerto Rico for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Interesting you should ask!! Yes, I opened the last pkg a few days ago and it’s about half gone. So sad. They were a little stale but I’m ok with that!!!

      Delete