Monday, February 20, 2023

Hog Cay, Ragged Islands, Bahamas

 I forgot to show you the desert I made for the party yesterday.....just my normal cinnamon rolls.  I made them slightly smaller than usual because I assumed folks wouldn't want a big hand-sized sweet after a big meal!  Dough rising before baking.

 

All done and ready for a sprinkling of icing.  They were snatched up quick at the party!

 

We're slowly deciding where to go next.....couldn't decide to leave so we just took another nice long walk.  Walked up on a goat family on the beach.

 

A little one bleated and ran out of the bush after the family had deserted it.

 

We went out in the bush towards some rock walls.

 

No path so we just meandered where ever we could.

 

Once we were deep in the brambles, it took us about an hour to get back to the trail!

 

Back to the boat - the dinghy is in the far distance....it was threatening rain but just got a sprinkle.

We grilled some mahi and watched another episode of the British series Vera....after about 8 episodes I think we're finally getting used to the accents and can understand about 3/4 of the dialog!

No comments:

Post a Comment