Sunday, June 19, 2022

Oriental, NC

The dizzy feeling is mostly gone so my ear must have gotten itself figured out....

Duane finished the refrigerator makeover.  I am just pleased as punch about how fresh and clean it looks now.  No more ugly black gasket/glue to clean around and trap dirt.  (The thick rubber seal he installed on the lid will do the work of the upper/lower seals that were previously installed.


 And I've been working on re-stitching the Isenglass enclosure with UV treated thread.  I've got them all done now but not much to photograph since they look just like they always did but now they have sturdy white thread.

 Since I don't get photos of the two of us too often, I thought I'd steal this one from Cathy's blog and share it. 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...what a nice clean fridge...and I love the photo of you two...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete