Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Pittsboro, NC

I haven't done a food post lately -- we had curry last night.  It's such a fun but sortof labor-intensive stew.


Really a simple dish, just lots of ingredients.

Fresh veggies.



I baked two tubs of firm tofu - coated in olive oil, soy sauce and corn starch - nice and crispy.



I stir-fried onions, fresh garlic and fresh chopped ginger root separately.  (I don't want the other veggies to get too limp).


 
I tossed these frozen veggies in the microwave for  about 7 minutes.  Not enough to really cook them because again, I don't want them soggy.




Most of the other ingredients - just make a creamy, wonderful sauce with a cup or two of added water.



Then toss everything together in a big pot!



Served over jasmine rice - really delicious!


1 comment:

  1. YUM...It looks delicious...especially the baked tofu...I think I need to make curry tonight...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete