Saturday, June 20, 2020

Pittsboro, NC

I ventured out to the garbage dump and grocery store (properly masked, of course).  The "confederate crazies" were out again at the Pittsboro courthouse.  What a sad scene, such a waste of time and perverted view of a something to celebrate.  (I get it, of course....states rights and all that....but that flag is so, so much more that is harmful to so many....)  End of rant.



I undertook a chore - re-staining the front steps.   They had gotten weathered over several years.  


Hard to see so here's a closeup.  The wood is not really damaged, the stain is just peeling.






Before I got finished, it was threatening to rain....so I decided to quit before I got to the concrete stoop.  Hard to see because of the shade, but the steps turned out nice and fresh. 



The stoop will have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment