Sunday, June 14, 2020

Pittsboro, NC

I made good progress on the dreaded teak sanding....I know you'll be happy to hear that I won't be whining about it anymore.


Putting the stain on the table.  I forgot to get a "finished" photo, but you get the idea.




Finally, the lattice was stripped.  Do you see how many holes....sorry, I'm still whining.



Starting with the stain.



Turned out quite nice.



And it was finally time to go flying!!   Duane had to order a new battery last week and it had arrived.  Simple installation and we're ready to go.  It's been a long time!!



Was just fun to see the familiar sights around the area.  I did notice 3 new large solar farms within just a few miles of Siler City.



Nice to see the Siler City airport again!



And Eagles Landing is looking very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment