So this box of lines really didn't have a "home" on the boat. And space is at a premium!
There is a space at the aft end of the boat, but this box is too big to fit....the solution would be something more flexible. Like a bag.
Fortunately, the previous owner left some old mesh material window covers on the boat. I was going to throw them out, but they were perfect for making a big bag for these lines!
Duane gave me the approximate measurements. I took a couple of the old window covers and just started cutting out rectangle pieces. Nothing had to be precise since this is just a utility bag.
I just started sewing the pieces together using my heavy duty sewing machine and extra strong thread.
Making the "box".
I doubled the zig-zag seams for durability.
And installed some beefy handles.
The finished bag in use. It worked well and best of all, it was basically free!