Just getting settled back in at home. A bit of jet lag still, hope that subsides in the next day or so. I don't like being wide awake at 3AM!
Lindy had told us we had a tree down over the driveway...
so Duane had to get that all taken care of.....all cut up and hauled away.


Wow, what a thing to come back to! I’m glad you were able to get the tree taken care of so quickly. Our re-entry was quiet. The cats missed us. The garden was in amazingly good shape. But jet lag has been a killer (hence writing this at 4:30 am).
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed the trip and especially the people we met. Take care.
Hey Doug (& Peter)! Yes, it turns out that we had very little rain the entire 3 weeks we were gone so our yard was not overgrown like it would have normally been. And I, too, have been struggling with a bit of jet lag. I thought it would be over by now. Stay in touch, will be fun to see where everyone goes on their next discounted Viking trip!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! Your reentry to the home life makes me glad we opted for a condo.
ReplyDelete