Saturday, March 13, 2021

Little Ragged Island, Bahamas

 I was pondering the fact that the island here is up for auction....we've been here almost 2 months and we pretty much see anyone who comes or goes around the island.  We have not seen a single person walking on the island who we did not know.  Makes you wonder if anyone is really bidding on the island.  Would you buy an island for mega millions without actually doing extensive touring in person?  Anyway....


The morning started off just drop down beautiful with a forecast of rain later in the day.  We made some fresh water and then dropped the dinghy to do a little snorkeling.

 

But before we got around to going out, the skies turned angry and stayed that way most of the rest of the day....so we decided against snorkeling since it's not that much fun with grey skies.

 


I did make a nice curry with a sauce from the Asian store called Lue Chee.  Just the right amount of spicy.  I used my last fresh veggies, even my last fresh onion.  Cathy and I have a mail-boat order that should arrive tomorrow or the next day.



1 comment: