Friday, May 13, 2022

Pittsboro, NC

 I spent most of the day doing laundry and general organize/cleanup.   A highlight was that I finally got around to getting that nice tuna filleted and vacuum packed.  Since we were in rough seas, we immediately cleaned it, wrapped it and froze it.  

I let it thaw just enough to fillet it.

 

I had it all vacuum packed and back in the freezer in just a few minutes.   I did save some scraps and seared them for my lunch, excellent!  So nice to be able to work on it in a very calm and stable kitchen vs. the pitching boat!

 

And then it started raining.....and will continue for a day or so....at least it's nice and warm though!

 



1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...finally got my google account working again...
    I had to dodge some showers and ride my bike twice...haha...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete