Sunday, May 1, 2022

Great Harbour Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas

 We started the day thinking we might depart for home tomorrow.   So I spent hours doing some organizing and cooking.  

We had several potatoes and onions left so I made some potato salad and some fried potato scramble.  And to have easy sandwich fixin's I made a big batch of chicken salad.  All so we wouldn't have to do a lot of cooking for the next 3-4 days.


I know it doesn't look like much but it actually took a couple of hours.....

Then chatting with Cerca Trova, we decided that Monday will be the better day to depart as the winds will make the trip a bit faster.

We had Royce and Jennifer over for a nice evening - made plans for the crossing.  That's about it, we'll relax one more day and be on our way to the US tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...that's such a good idea...I hope you don't experience anything that would make you not want to eat during the crossing...haha...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete