Saturday, April 11, 2020

Oriental, NC

We spent a large part of the day on the boat computer - upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10.....what a pain.  Robert had to help me remotely several times.  Still have a few kinks to work out but it's not as bad as I expected since there are some really old programs that we still run on that 12 volt computer.

Anyway, was a chilly, windy day!!  I do miss my steady 80 degrees in the Bahamas!!!

I made Tom Yum soup for dinner - pretty good!  First time I've tried making it at home, love it in a restaurant.  I used lobster for the 3 that could eat it, chicken for Duane.  I think everyone enjoyed it.  I did have to substitute a bit of lemon juice for the lemon-grass that was called for by the recipe. 


And another pretty sunrise!



1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...we don't think it's chilly at all...haha...the Man loves Tom Yum soup...you'll have to post the recipe...
    ...another pretty sunrise...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete