Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Pittsboro - Concord - Hendersonville, NC

I know, I'm terribly delinquent in my blogging!

At the airport, my coke machine has been on the fritz for about a year....we've just been having the pilots go to our employee fridge in the utility room and grabbing a soft drink.  Obviously, this is not ideal....we have very low traffic and I just couldn't find ANYONE in the area to fix the machine!  So, I decided to go another route and sell this machine.  Facebook Marketplace did the trick within just a few days!

 

 

Two nice young men that have a vending machine route bought it and carried it away. 

My (hopefully) fool-proof solution was to just get this little glass-front fridge and have the pilots pay for their drink at the counter.  Pilots are extremely good people in general - I don't think we'll have any problems.

 

I got on Duane's tractor and did a cursory mow-job....not perfect but at least the house looks lived-in and not abandoned...

After my stint at the airports for vacation coverage, I made my way to Concord for another sissie and BIL visit.  I told them "I'm that bad penny you can't seem to get rid of!"   They insisted that was not true....

Sis made some delicious vegan Reese's cup bars.  Sooooo yummy and really tasted like store-bought!

 

And then quickly it was time for another drive to the mountains!


 

 


1 comment:

  1. Speaking of bad pennies, we'll be back in Oriental in October. LOL!

    ReplyDelete