Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Hog Cay, Ragged Islands, Bahamas

 Just another day down here in paradise!

Went for a snorkel - just Duane and I today.

 


 

Pretty little bay on the south end of Maycock Cay.

 

Duane diving down for a look.

 

Some pretty new elkhorn coral growth.  We like to see this as it shows the reef is healthy.

 

Rocky shoreline near where we were snorkeling.

 

On the way back to the boat.


 Since I had picked up flour from Meshugga yesterday, I set the breadmaker up to make bread while we were gone snorkeling.  It was all finished when we returned.  It did nicely - an "Old Fashioned Loaf" recipe I got from my sister. 

 

 

I'd been making whole wheat bread lately but it was turning out a little more "dense" than I liked.  This white bread is nice and fluffy!



 We dinghied ashore for sundown and catching up with a couple of cruisers we hadn't seen in a while.  Nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment