Friday, January 20, 2023

Hog Cay, Ragged Islands, Bahamas

 Had a wonderful start to the day - I heard a dinghy outside - it was Jerry bringing over a couple of warm-fresh-out-of-the-oven scones that Donna had made!

They were lovely with our breakfast!

 


 Duane had a few chores to do, fixing a broken wire/fuse for one of the bilge pumps. 

 

 

I'm so glad that he understands each of those wires!  If it were left up to me we'd never leave the dock!

 

We had invited Charm and Bluejacket over for dinner - so I got busy making lasagna.  I don't carry a large baking dish - so I use my stainless steel nesting pan for large baking needs.   But it's obviously round.....my solution was to cut the noodles to fit.

 

I meant to take more photos of the process but got busy and forgot.  Oh well, the dish turned out great.

 

We went ashore for sundown as I had everything ready for dinner ahead of time.  Enjoyed the meal with salad, breadsticks, the lasagna and a chocolate chip coffee cake afterwards.  

After dinner we played a round of Golf - fun game - Duane was the winner, again....fun day.



No comments:

Post a Comment