Thursday, July 16, 2020

Oriental, NC

No, the barge did not show up as scheduled to move our pilings.....oh well, we're apparently on Island Time around here. 

But I got my long-awaited new pots today!!

I've known about these pots for a long time and they've been on my wish-list.  They're special because the nest and are "dual purpose" - they can be used as pots and/or serving dishes because the handle is completely removable.


You get the idea - remove the handle then it's just a stainless steel bowl.  Even comes with silicone lids so you can store leftovers in the fridge. 


Nice quality - heavy base, pretty pleased so far.  Now I get to donate a bunch of random pots/pans I've had cluttering the cabinets!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really neat...I love the universal lid...that fits different pot sizes too...maybe the barge will come today...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete