Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Oriental, NC

 The day was another dreary one.....


With a few on-and-off rainshowers.




So I used the time for a little fixer-upper that I've been meaning to do for years now.

I've got a spice problem....like most people, I've just got too many spice containers in too many places.




Always having to pull a bunch of stuff out to find what I'm looking for.

 


There is a nice space below the counter - so my plan is to use it to hang spices in the open.





 So I ordered these little plastic strips.






And organized a good many of the spices....still more to do.  And I'd like to get a bunch of the same glass containers and get them all labeled nicely.  A project for another day.  But I really like being able to have the spices right at my fingertips.




1 comment:

  1. That's really neat...I ♥ organization...we did not get any rain...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete