Thursday, October 17, 2024

Pittsboro, NC

Today is the first day of early voting....so we decided to get it done!  The line was pretty long - took about 1 hour to get inside.
 

It won't come as a surprise to anyone who knows me how I voted for the presidential candidates.....my vote is cast for the only one on the card that is a rational, intelligent, caring human being. How anyone can vote the other way mystifies, baffles and saddens me, but I certainly respect everyone's right to their opinion as an American. 

(FYI, this is a photo of my sample ballot since taking a photo of your actual ballot is unlawful apparently).


Got my sticker!!!


By the time we exited the building, the line had grown very long....I think I would just come back another day if I was at the end of this line...but it is a beautiful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment