Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Little Ragged Cut, Ragged Islands, Bahamas

We're having a bit of a windy few days....stayed on the boat all day - making water and bread.   I still haven't altered my bread recipe so it overflows the pan.  I have a brand new brick of yeast so this loaf was even more "puffy" than normal (made with my year-old yeast).

Yummy!

 


We were invited over to Ralph & Leslie's for the evening.  Beautiful sunset again! 

They had a wonderful spread of fresh conch salad, wahoo salad, pickled beets and asparagus!  Fun evening.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Dee, it’s a brand new brick of Fermipan brand yeast I got on the mailboat from Super Value. I’d never seen the brand before but it was the only 1 pound brick the shopper could find. The only other thing they had was the individual packets, and that would’ve been crazy expensive with how much bread we make. I believe it comes from England. It appears to me to be just like Fleichman’s.

    ReplyDelete