Saturday, July 8, 2023

Asheville area

Duane and I were able to attend the Hall reunion this year - beautiful views on the way to Leicester just a few miles from Asheville.


I was getting ready to say "two of my favorite uncles" playing and singing before the reunion....they are favorites but they're also the only remaining uncles.  And now that I think about it, I had no aunties as there were no girl children in either of my parents households.  I digress.  Fun to listen to their relaxed playing.

Always have to include the "food shot" as there was the usual abundance.

And lastly, here's a pic of Mom, Trudi and myself.  Aren't we cute?

 

 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you can enjoy your family. We find ourselves at that point in life where we have no aunts, uncles, parents or siblings left. Just us old folks.

    ReplyDelete