Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Pittsboro,NC

Kind of a bit of a “spa day”!  I treated myself to a Great Clips hair cut as my hair had gotten a bit “large” and too warm. Always wait so that a lady name Maria can cut my hair. Amazingly she’s been at the same location for about 10 years.  Nice and cool now!

Then I went shopping in an actual Kohl’s store. My mom had given me a gift card and it was perfect timing. The only shoes that I’ve been wearing lately have been my worn out boat shoes. It’s really time for a change. So I wanted to shop in person rather than just order online for something new. I found these new balance shoes, and I just love them! They weigh about an ounce each, and they actually pull on, the ties are really just there for show. Love them! 

3 comments:

  1. My bad feet are jealous it's so easy to find cool looking, comfortable shoes. Love the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! Hair looks great! I also go to Maria. She is consistent. Janet M

    ReplyDelete