Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Oriental, NC

 A bit sad for us, but happy for them...What If shoved off for the summer season.  They'll slowly travel to NY where they'll meet up with two sets of grandkids for some visiting.  Glad they're able to get some cruising in this year!

Photo Ed took from the night before - they treated us to yet another nice supper.


 

 Off they went, beautiful day!


 

Later, Duane and I took a walk - different view of Sojourn.

 

And late in the evening, I got out my new sous vide cooker....interesting tool.   Just getting the hang of it but I hope to do lots of cooking with it.  Hard to see but I've marinated some mahi-mahi fillets in olive oil and spices.  Forgot to take a photo of the finished product but it was tasty and perfectly cooked.  I'll be experimenting more with this in the future.



4 comments:

  1. Love the sophisticated clip to secure the sous vida bag in the pot 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, You have a good eye!! I am sophisticated. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of that kind of device. Something else to study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thank for the nice send-off. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete