Sunday, March 19, 2023

Little Ragged Cut, Ragged Islands, Bahamas

 The anchorage here is starting to thin out.....


I had one banana left - and it was so ripe it was definitely not edible by itself.   I looked up "small banana bread recipe"....found one that used exactly 1 banana.  Perfect!  I'm running low on eggs, so I used Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer - so my sweet sissie could have eaten this - T- come on down, I'll save some for you!!! 

 

Being lazy in the morning....but out for a couple of hour walk in the afternoon.




 

Just another pretty day!  This may be the last Little Ragged Island walk of the season as we will probably move over to Hog Cay for a few days soon.

 

We'd set up the breadmaker to run while we were walking - so fresh warm bread was a treat when we returned.



No comments:

Post a Comment