Saturday, September 11, 2021

Pittsboro, NC

 I covered for Richard at the airport the last couple of days....and nothing exciting happening there.....Ed and Cathy visited for the night on their way to visit family in Atlanta so that was a fun treat.  Pizza and a game of Spades.  Nice and relaxing.


September 11th has always been a special day for my family - it was my dad's birthday.  He would have been 82 today, passed away in 1993 at 53 years old from prostate cancer.  Amazes me at how very young that was!!  Miss him and the "adult" relationship that might have grown into.....

(with Richard)
 




1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...I thought my photo was good...but yours is AWESOME!...I'm going to steal it and send it to Our Airman...as he didn't even get to have that much of a relationship with Daddy...I'd like for him to see a little bit of what he was like...
    ♥♥♥
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete