Sunday, August 9, 2026

Pittsboro, NC

 I know, I've been remiss about keeping the blog updated.....mostly just been covering at the airport still for my sick employee.  I have used the time to do a lot of research for our European river cruise coming up in Sept.  We have several days before/after the cruise to explore Budapest and Amsterdam from a couple of Airbnb's that we have already arranged.  Just hope there's enough water on the Rhine, Main and Danube rivers to actually be able to cruise!  Since the region is in an all-time historic drought, the  river levels are often too low for the river boats to transit.  The river cruise may turn in to a bus tour that has us sleep on a different river boat many nights.  We will make the best of it as we didn't purchase their expensive cancellation insurance when we planned this last winter.....and I'm also doing research on where to spend a couple of months this winter - looking at somewhere warm!  

Anyhoo.....just a few photos of the airplanes today since I don't have any projects active right now.....






 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy all those travel adventures. We enjoy following your blog to see new places. Nice to see the hangar again. Janet

    ReplyDelete