We were in Walgreens this morning and saw the "Get your flu shot" signs and decided, why not?
I'm happy to protect myself, unlike the nutso's that think vaccines are bad (millions saved from disease or death) or cause autism (completely debunked fraudulent study back in 1998). Carry on....

I was at Walgreens this morning, must have missed you! I usually don't get my flu shot until end of September or beginning of October so it lasts the whole winter. It usually lasts about 6 months, but wanes as time goes on. I have my physical around the third week of september, so probably will get it done then. Janet
ReplyDeleteHey Janet we’ll be heading out on the river cruise in Sept so thought it would be good for that immunity to build before the long flight to Budapest. I saw on the text that Tim was fairing ok. Hope it continues to full recovery!
ReplyDelete