Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Pittsboro, NC

 We've got lots of chores and appointments....Duane researched a new Verizon plan and we went into Raleigh to activate a new mobile hotspot.....

And we arranged to meet Robert for a nice long lunch!!!  Fun to catch up, he's happy and busy.


And then in the late afternoon I had an appointment with my doctor to remove a small knot on my lower leg.  He'd removed it about 10 years ago but it grew back.  It's benign but very irritating if touched.

Two stitches - not much pain for him to take out a massive "plug" of my flesh.....oh what fun!!  Nice that the gauze matches my shoes and shirt, haha.


Next up, new dental appointment to see about a sharp pain when I bite on my back molar....I expect a root canal will be needed - don't want to be in the Bahamas with a tooth flare-up so will get this fixed before the winter.



2 comments:

  1. Robert is a mini me of Duane. The apple does not fall far from the tree 🤣
    Medical stuff and dentistry sucks. You’re right to get it sorted. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete