Monday, August 15, 2022

Oriental, NC

 Spent the day working on the enclosure.  Got one panel mostly complete.  If you notice, the borders are pretty narrow.   I wanted to give as much visibility as I could so I made the strips narrower. 


And I found a neat gizmo - a binding tape maker.  You can buy pre-made binding for Sunbrella - but it's a little pricey for what it is.  This little tool worked perfectly and will save me some $$ from now on.


 And here's a look at the first panel when I was fitting it for the zippers.  Big improvement over the old cloudy ones!




1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...wow...nice and clear...I have a whole set of those little bias tape makers...they're really neat...
    Love,
    T
    PS...every time I click publish...I get an error and then I click publish again...and it looks like it publishes the comment...hope you can see these...

    ReplyDelete