Saturday, July 2, 2022

Pittsboro, NC

 Fun fact - according to Blogger, this is my 1500th post....

Only vaguely "nautical"....I did some mending with my home sewing machine.  It's so much easier to handle with light fabrics than my heavy duty one.

My flag banner has gotten tattered around the edges of most of the small flags.  So I re-stitched all the borders to prolong the life of the flags.


And more house-cleaning/purging.  Another load to the dump and a lot of sweeping/vacuuming.  Not very exciting/photogenic but satisfying in it's own way!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1500. Can't believe with that huge house, you do your sewing sitting on the floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey K,
    ...the flags look much neater now I'm sure...although it doesn't look like you're in a very comfy position for sewing...haha...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete