Saturday, April 6, 2024

Rock Sound, Eleuthera, Bahamas

In the morning light, we could see that we anchored near Bilancia!  Cool. 

So we invited the crew from Bilancia over for sundown on Sojourn ....and I got busy with some goodies.   Different kinds of sushi….


I made some homemade hummus so I needed some crackers.  Since I'm out of store-bought crackers & they cost about $8 for a small box here..... I attempted to bake "Wheat Thins".  The recipes all looked so easy and they gushed over how the crackers looked and tasted just like the originals. 

I will admit they were easy.  And they looked good....but they didn't really get crispy....better than nothing but next year I think I'll stock more crackers in the pantry!

 

Next up was some sushi....I made some of each - raw tuna, cooked lobster and veggie - something for everyone.



 


We all enjoyed the treats but I think the kids, Alfie and Ava enjoyed them more than anyone!

Fun chatting the evening away.

 

The kids settled in while the rest of us yammered.

Amazing, another Manta was spotted anchoring nearby.  We got out the binoculars and it was Skyfall!  We invited them over and we really had a Manta party going then!  Good catching up with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment