Sunday, April 30, 2023

Pittsboro, NC

I spent the entire day running errands...picking up some groceries for the house, supplies for the airports, getting a watch battery replaced for Duane, and getting my hair cut!!

I have just decided that the long hair look is not going to be good for me anymore.  

The stylist was happy to take some before and after photos.

 

 

I was not liking the white hair around my face and red hair at the back look....

 

My head felt like it was in the clouds, so light!

 

And Duane can continue this in the future with the clippers.


Nothing else photogenic for the day!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing, but I did love your red curls 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute haircut! Jan Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short hair is so much easier on the boat - wish I had your curls

    ReplyDelete