Friday, March 1, 2024

Raccoon Cay, Ragged Islands, Bahamas

 Started the day with some tasty fried plantains and oatmeal with dates and cinnamon sugar.  Nothing like a bunch of carbs to get you going!



We went out snorkeling as usual - not a lot of pretty coral - I was experimenting with taking a photo half in/half out of the water as I've seen several folks do.  


 

Beautiful views on the south end of Raccoon Cay.

 

Back to the boat, it's been a while since I made bagels....

 

Boiling the dough.

 

After egg wash and "everything bagel" sprinkles.

 

All done - I'll give you a taste report after tomorrow morning.

 

Over to Now & Zen to grill fish and swap lies.



2 comments:

  1. You’ve got to brush-up on making Round bagels. But I hear from Leslie they taste awesome regardless. 🤣🤩🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! But for some reason this batch of dough was a little more tender and refused to get in the boiling water in a round shape. Maybe I’ll start a new trend of “ugly bagels “😀

    ReplyDelete