Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Double Breasted Cay, Ragged Islands, Bahamas

 I forgot to include a photo of this beautiful conch shell I found yesterday!  I don't pick up many shells these days since I have so many already and don't want the clutter in the boat.  But this one was just so vibrant I couldn't resist!

 

I also apparently can't resist snapping a photo of Sojourn on a brilliant sunny day!

 

Out for a snorkel with Now & Zen.


 

Still pretty windy and choppy but lighter than yesterday.

 

The coral is in pretty rough shape but there are still lots of fishies.

 

And this coral was purple/blue - not sure if that's live coral or some fungus growing on top of the coral.

Duane got one large lobster and found several medium sized ones that he left in peace.  

One the way back to the boat we stopped by to say hello to sister ship Imagine who had pulled into the anchorage while we were gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment