Sunday, March 10, 2024

Hog Cay, Ragged Islands, Bahamas

It's party day!!  I counted 34 boats in the harbor by party time.


 

The Ragged Island residents started arriving....Maxine had been delayed on the mailboat so we had to wait until later in the afternoon to get the festivities started.



 

Kiddos played in the water.



 

People browsed the auction table.  I was supposed to bring some items my sweet sister donated but in the rush to get ready last fall I failed to put them on the boat....there's always next year!

 

A quick pose with Donna, Goshia, Leslie and myself.

 

Lots of hanging out waiting for the food to arrive!

 Maxine arrived after a long stay this winter in Nassau helping her daughter.

 

Finally things got quieter while everyone ate!


 

Maxine and the ladies from Ragged Island served up a nice feast.







Time for the auction - over $1000 was raised for the new school at Duncantown.  

 



And the afternoon melded into evening.



 

A fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another successful Valentines party. I just love the photo of Donna, Maxine, Leslie and you. 🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete