Thursday, September 26, 2024

Pittsboro, NC

 The shingles and various "thru the roof" gaskets were delivered early this morning.  The original schedule for the new roof was tomorrow.....but Hurricane Helene will dump copious amounts of rain on us tomorrow.  So the work is now tentatively scheduled for Saturday.   I guess the crews work when they can!


We worked an 8 hour shift yesterday on the salon seats....I know it doesn't look like much progress but we now have all of the components cut out and are starting to assemble.  I think there are 12 zippers!  These long runs of stitching requires lots of thread.  Lots of bobbin changes.   Did I mention that I HATE making up bobbins for some reason, haha?  Hope everyone is safe from the hurricane.  Looks like it will mostly miss most of the folks we know but appears to be a dangerous one for those in it's initial path!

P.S. - thanks for the words of encouragement....I know several of you have already tackled the upholstery we are now doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment