Monday, September 9, 2024

Oriental, NC

 Oh, it's just lovely weather!!!

The view in the morning.



A small chore I'd been meaning to do was to "stuff" the seat of the dinghy with foam.  Last year in the Bahamas the seat fabric was falling apart from sun exposure over the years.  So I used Sunbrella to make a "pocket" to make it usable for the remainder of the season but I didn't have any foam with me.  Time do fix that.

I just used my bread knife to cut the Dry-Fast foam to size.





Here's the sad little deflated seat removed from the dinghy.


With a bit of strong-arming, I did get the foam in place (luckily, I had the foresight to sew velcro on both ends of the blue Sunbrella to ease this process)

Back installed in the dinghy.  Now my tush will have a nice soft landing!

And now the view in the evening! 



 

1 comment: