Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Pittsboro, NC

 Still playing with the mini-van.  If you've noticed, the carpet in the van is black.  Not our favorite since it shows grass/gravel/dirt so easilty.  But almost all vans on the market currently have black carpet!  It was clear that the cargo area would just be a dirty-looking mess since we use it constantly to haul stuff.  Duane found this roll of leftover carpet (from Richard's old 4-Runner, I believe) in the shed.

 


 I measured it and cut it out to fit the rear space.  Amazingly easy to cut with scissors. 

The carpet laid down in the rear area with the back seats folded into the floor.  This is how we'll leave the vehicle unless we actually have 6 people we need to transport (which I believe didn't happen in the last 10 years!)   I ordered some binding that I will sew around the edges to prevent fraying but it has not arrived yet. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment