Saturday, May 27, 2023

Pittsboro, NC

 I had ordered a new laptop several weeks ago. My old laptop was about 10 years old.  It was a good one, had a built in number pad and still had a DVD player.  I used those features extensively over the years, but it was time!  

I love my little red trackpoint cursor.  It's an absolute must for me since I pretty much "grew up" using one.  My brain is simply not wired to use that pad everyone else uses with their fingertips to move the cursor around.  

So, the laptop had to be another Lenovo.  I've been too busy to switch over until now.  But I've spent most of the last day getting the new computer set up with all my programs, passwords, etc.  Oh, it's so lightweight!  Will be much nicer to tote around. And it has a touch-screen which is really handy!

Is taking a bit to get used to Windows 11, but I'll eventually settle in.


 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. Always nice to get new hardware. I’m still carrying my old Mac aboard (even thou I’ve had a new one for 2yrs) as it has a CD/DVD player. You know, just Incase…. Not that I’ve used it yet 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete