Saturday, August 19, 2023

Pittsboro, NC

We're both back to the house now!  Some minor chores to before we head to the boat in the next few days.  Lots to do at the boat though!

I had to work today at Siler City to cover for an employee that needed to attend a funeral.....

I hadn't mentioned earlier that a nearby larger airport, Burlington, NC - closed down completely for a month in order to have their runway resurfaced and strengthened.  As a result, all the airplanes that "live there" had to go somewhere else.  About 15 of them came to the Siler City airport.  

I didn't have enough tie-down ropes installed on the ramp, so I pulled out an old rode that we had from some previous boat.  I cut them to length and melted each end to prevent fraying.


 The ramp is pretty full for the month....nice to have the extra activity.


 Soon we'll have boat blog entries!⛵

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm already getting excited about being at the dock together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking forward to seeing you there again as well!!

    ReplyDelete