Monday, November 16, 2020

Oriental, NC

 I had a few veggies that were a little long-in-the-tooth.  

 

So I chopped them all up and roasted them in the oven.  A nice seasonal dish!



 And an update on the enclosure panels.  The one on the left is still an original panel with slightly hazy "glass".  The one on the right is the one we had at home and it's got crystal clear glass.  (I didn't have enough of the material to replace the one on the left - maybe next year).

 

And the "patch" with it's fastener in place.  Not a perfect match but not too terrible.  


 

And now it's just a waiting game....thought we'd leave Oriental on Wednesday - but now the offshore weather looks a little rough.  We'll play it by ear and head south when it's best.


 

 



1 comment:

  1. That is just the perfect way to use up veggies like that I'm sure I would love it!...and the fixes are perfect as always...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete