Saturday, August 31, 2024

Oriental, NC

 Getting back into the boat routine....I didn't pack many groceries for this trip....so I did a pretty large Walmart delivery order.  I can't believe they deliver out here in the boonies!!!

I have almost no provisions on board since the boat has been closed up in the searing heat for the past month.  So my order was pretty large!

It was nice to have someone else tote it all to the boat for me!!! (I did tip them man!)

Then later in the day I did a bunch of washing outside....the boat hasn't been washed in several months so it was really, really grimy!  This is the northern facing side of the boat and it always gets a little algae growth.

But a little bleach in the wash water and she's good as new....well, as good as she ever is now.....







2 comments:

  1. Glad to know they deliver there. We might do that when we come back.

    ReplyDelete