Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020!! Little Major's Spot, Exumas, Bahamas

Before I start gabbing, I'll include a video I took of a turtle slowly swimming along at Thunderball Grotto.  The internet was too sketchy yesterday to upload it.  Sorry for the blue tint....the water was a bit deep there and it shows in the video.




We took advantage of a very calm wind day to move to a secluded little anchorage a few miles north.  Just lovely and we were the only ones around.





The view from the back of the boat.



Went out on the dinghies for a snorkel - saw these birds in a huge nest making a bunch of noise - like "stay away" I think!  They look like bald eagles but I don't think they populate the Bahamas.








We found a pleasant area of coral.



Nice clear water and healthy coral.




Fun little video of me swimming along.




Duane spotted these squid swimming along.  They are such odd creatures!





Video of squid swimming  -  Sorry the video is turned 90 degrees....I haven't found an easy way to fix that on Youtube.



And we had a nice dinner on Now & Zen - we toasted the new year at about 10PM and called it good!

Happy New Year Everyone!




1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Sissie!...I do love watching turtles swim...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete