Sunday, August 29, 2021

Oriental, NC

 I keep a running list of "to-do's" on the boat.  One item that has been there for some time is a cover for the instruments/electronics. 


 Lucky me - there is a boat right next door that has one already, haha.

So, I climb across the dock and go get What If's cover to use as a pattern.

 

I'll be using blue Sunbrella of course.  Just laid the cloth over to get a feel for the project.

 

Using their cover as a pattern I do a large rough cut, making sure to leave lots of room for the darts/pleats I'll need to take to make the odd shape.

 

Lots of rough fitting and pinning to make it fit.

 

A few very warm hours later all finished!

 


 

 




1 comment:

  1. Hey K,
    ...that looks so nice and professional...as I knew it would...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete