Monday, July 20, 2020

Oriental, NC

Beautiful sunrise - and we have a better view of it now that What If is moved to our side.



Things are winding down a bit here because Ed and Cathy are driving south tomorrow for a month or two in the RV. 

We'll get some more chores done before heading back to Pittsboro ourselves for a while.

I had gotten a few of these huge Zip-Loc vacuum bags and wanted to try them out.  I've got a lot of linens and winter clothes that are seldom used and take up a lot of space.   The package says that it reduces the space 4X.....





I didn't do a good job with the before photo as I piled in a lot of linens in this bag.  It really did reduce the volume by a huge amount!  (Not sure it was 4X, but I'm pleased with the result.)


Amazing how heavy that bag is!




I did a big bag of winter clothes as well.  Now I have a large empty space in the cabinet for extra storage.


No comments:

Post a Comment